ORIGIN: Bovine Liver Extract is derived from bovine Liver (Either fresh or frozen)
- Powder : Bovine Liver Extract is free flowing spray dried powder and hygroscopic in nature.
- Paste: It is semisolid paste with solid content NLT 65 % w/w
APPLICATION: It is used as a nutritional ingredient in food, pharma, animal nutrition and as culture medium ingredient
Bovine Liver Extract SPECIFICATIONS :
- COLOUR: Light Brown to Brown (powder), Brown (Paste)
- SOLUBILITY: 100 % in water
- CLARITY: 5 % solution in in water is crystal clear with out sedimentation
- pH: 5.0 to 7.0 at room temp.
- TOTAL NITROGEN: 10.0 to 11.5 % ODB , Amino (Alfa) Nitrogen - 2.0 to 3.0 % ODB
- LOSS ON DRYING: Max 6 % (powder), Total Solids : NLT 65 % (Paste)
- TOTAL PLATE COUNT (Microbial) : NMT 10000 cfu per gr
- PACKING: 25 kg/50 kg HDPE drum with inner PP bag double sealed
- STORAGE: In dry conditions
- SHELF LIFE: 2 years from the date of packing (in recommended storage conditions)