ORIGIN: Collagen Peptide (Type A) is derived from collagen protein (bone)
APPEARANCE: It is free flowing spray dried powder and hygroscopic in nature.
APPLICATION: Collagen Peptide (Type A) is used as a nutritional ingredient in food, pharma, Cosmetics , animal nutrition, organic nitrogen source in agriculture
Collagen Peptide (Type A) Specification :
- COLOUR: Off white to white
- SOLUBILITY: 100 % in water
- CLARITY: 5 % solution in in water is crystal clear with out sedimentation
- pH: 5.0 to 7.0 at room temp.
- TOTAL PROTEIN - NLT 90 %
- LOSS ON DRYING: Max 6 %
- TOTAL PLATE COUNT (Microbial) : NMT 10000 cfu per gr
- 25 KG Paper bag with inner PP lining, double sealed and stitched. (Wooden pelleting can be done for Exports.)
- OR 25 kg HDPE drum with inner PP bag double sealed
- STORAGE: In dry conditions
- SHELF LIFE: 2 years from the date of packing (in recommended storage conditions)