Soya Peptone is derived from Defatted Soy Flour
- Powder :It is free flowing spray dried powder and hygroscopic in nature.
- Paste: It is semisolid paste with solid content NLT 60 % w/w
APPLICATION: Soya Peptone is used as a nutritional ingredient in pharma / industrial fermentation, and as a culture medium ingredient
Soya Peptone Specification :
- COLOUR: Cream to Light Yellow (powder), Light Brown (Paste)
- SOLUBILITY: 100 % in water
- CLARITY: 5 % solution in in water is crystal clear with out sedimentation
- pH: 5.0 to 7.0 at room temp.
- TOTAL NITROGEN: 11.0 to 12.0 % ODB
- LOSS ON DRYING: Max 6 % (powder), Total Solids : NLT 60 % (Paste)
- TOTAL PLATE COUNT (Microbial) : NMT 10000 cfu per gr
25 kg/50 kg HDPE drum with inner PP bag double sealed
In dry conditions SHELF LIFE:
2 years from the date of packing (in recommended storage conditions)